Griglia Scaligera, your first step towards the Granfondo.
To the sports offer of Alé La Merckx - Granfondo Verona is added the “Griglia Scaligera”, the same path of the mediofondo designed for those who want to live the granfondista experience for the first time. The members of the Griglia Scaligera will leave last, so as to avoid the excitement of departure and to show that even those who leave last can enjoy the historical and landscape beauties. The “Griglia Scaligera” is led by special cyclists: you will have the opportunity to ride alongside former cycling professionals and and the Alé Cipollini women’s team, listening to valuable technical advice. At the end of the path there will be the traditional Rice Party, prepared by the Rice Masters of the Isola la Scala, and hosted in the central Piazza Bra, in Palazzo della Gran Guardia.
To register for the Griglia Scaligera it's necessary:
- - being part of a team
- - make on site the daily insurance card for € 10 and be provided with the original copy of the medical certificate valid on the date of the event.
Daily insurance and medical certificate are also mandatory for:
- > All FITRI members (Italian Triathlon Federation)
- > All Fidal Card holders (Italian Athletics Federation)
- > All holders of membership cards of the Consulta with different wording from Cycling
- > All card holders not valid for the consultation
- > All foreign card holders.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORMAT “GRIGLIA SCALIGERA” DOES NOT MAKE AWARDS. IT’S MANDATORY TO RIDE THE SHORT ROUTE AND TO WEAR THE WINNING TIME'S CHIP.
For those who want to partecipate in the "Griglia Scaligera”, the quotes are:
40€ with race pack
15€ without race pack
Choose the registration procedure you prefer (online or in-store) and book your place!
The Griglia is waiting for you!